An applicant can pay the fees via Wire Transfer or credit card (on the KIPO website) as the following information:
1) Name of the bank : National Agricultural Cooperative Federation, Government Complex Daejeon Branch
2) Account number : 676-01-011484
3) Name of beneficiary : KIPO
4) Swift code : NACFKRSE
1) Access to KIPO website
2) Choose the type of payment you are trying to make. For Chapter II Demand, please input the PCT application number and file reference number as a PW, and then click "search" button. You may see a screen for the payment.
3) Or if you have received an invitation or a notification CONCERNING PAYMENT OF other fees or Demand fees(Form 403) the letter has a password to access KIPO payment system. Please use that number as a PW.
If you are using a credit card for payment, we suggest you to try to pay the fees on KIPO’s website in 1 or 2 business days after you submitted the demand to IPEA/KIPO. It might take time to upload payment information on KIPO's payment system.
There is no service charge for the card payment. After you submit your payment the transaction cannot be cancelled.
▶ PCT Search Fee (as of 01 Jan. 2016)
|Australia (IP Australia)||1,560|
|European Patent Office(EPO)||2,097|
|Republic of Korea(KIPO)||1,120|
|United States of America(USPTO)||2,080|