PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment
?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment

With effect from December 01, 2014, the Korean Intellectual Property Office(KIPO) as International Searching Authority (ISA) and/or International Preliminary Examining Authority (IPEA) sends notifications by e-mail to the applicants who have chosen it as ISA or IPEA.

Please note that the first notification of form PCT/ISA/202 from ISA and/or the form PCT/IPEA/402 from the IPEA includes the password to open the subsequent notifications regarding your PCT application concerned.

The password will be found in the bottom part of form 202 or form 402 you received. Also please keep your password in mind for the further procedures.

?
  • ?
    mazingaz 2016.06.24 06:28
    WIPO includes the applicant's internal case reference number in the subject line of their email notifications. Can KIPO do the same?

1. Must the original of the document be furnished after sending a fax?

No, only upon invitation from July 2009. You don't need to send the original, unless you receive an invitation to do so because the fax-transmitted document is cut or hard to read.
    Date2015.11.16 CategoryMiscellaneous
    Read More
  2. We are having trouble making a fax connection. Could you help me by forwarding my documents to KIPO?

If you want, IP Korea Center(IPKC) can forward your document to KIPO by fax. Please keep in mind that this forwarding is an assistance. We don"t have any authority to receive this document offici...
    Read More
  3. I changed my agent recently. How can I notify the ISA/KR of this change?

Every notice of change in person, name or address of the agent should be addressed to the International Bureau or to the receiving Office. The receiving Office also notifies it to the Internat...
    Read More
  4. I can't send a fax to KIPO although I tried many times. Is there any alternative fax number?

No. There is no alternative fax number.
    Read More
  5. The final due date for an invitation from KIPO falls on Saturday(or Sunday). Is it safe if I respond it by the next business day?

Yes. KIPO is not open to the public on Saturday or Sunday, and PCT Rule 80.5 states that the period shall expire on a subsequent day on which such circumstances don"t exist. Always remember that ...
    Read More
  6. I have several applications where KIPO is the ISA. Recently I moved. Could you please tell me the fastest way to change the correspondence address on those applications is in KIPO?

As far as we know, when there is a change in the address of the applicant, inventor, agent, or common representative, the applicant or the receiving Office should ask the International Bureau to ...
    Read More
  7. I received a document from KIPO via email, but I couldn't open it.

With effect from December 01, 2014, the Korean Intellectual Property Office(KIPO) as International Searching Authority (ISA) and/or International Preliminary Examining Authority (IPEA) sends notifi...
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 Next
/ 1