For an international application under the PCT, an applicant can pay fees to KIPO directly through wire transfer. For the transfer of any fees to KIPO, please refer to the following bank information.
- Swift code : NACFKRSE
- Name of bank : National Agricultural Cooperative Federation, Government Complex Daejeon Branch
- Account number : 676-01-011484
- Name of beneficiary : KIPO
You may also use this information for the payment of the other fees related to PCT procedures of the Korean Intellectual Property Office(KIPO) as an International Searching Authority and/or International Preliminary Examining Authority.
When transferring fees to the ISA/KR and/or IPEA/KR, please take note of the following matters:
ⅰ) The PCT international application number should be indicated and it is strongly recommended to indicate the name of the invitation/notification concerned.
ⅱ) The sender's charges which have to be paid by the sender should be considered for the purpose of transferring the exact amounts of the fees.
* ISA : International Searching Authority
* IPEA : International Preliminary Examining Authority