PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment
?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment

Document submission to KIPO is possible either by fax or by mail.

Facsimile number is 82-42-472-7140. You need to press 011 if dialing from the United States.

Mailing address is as follows:

International Application Division Korean Intellectual Property Office Government Complex-Daejeon, 139 Seonsa-ro, Seo-gu, Daejeon 302-701 Republic of Korea.

Please bear in mind that it can take about a week for mail delivery. Your mail should arrive at KIPO within the due date.

?

1. Could you please let me know the deadlines for making voluntary amendments to a patent application.

Article 47 and 208 of the Korean Patent Law outline the deadlines for making amendments to PCT applications. ◦ Article 47 Amendment of Patent Application (1) An applicant may amend the d...
    Date2015.11.16 CategoryDemand
    Read More
  2. I need to send a document to KIPO. What options are available?

Document submission to KIPO is possible either by fax or by mail. Facsimile number is 82-42-472-7140. You need to press 011 if dialing from the United States. Mailing address is as follows: Internati...
    Read More
  3. It is my understanding that since Korea was designated as an International Searching Authority, the subsequent Chapter II Demand must also be filed in Korea. Could you please confirm if the Chapter II Demand is required to be filed in Korea?

In short, you are not obliged to select KIPO as the IPEA even if you already designated KIPO as the ISA. ISA selection and IPEA selection are separate. Currently there are 7 different IP...
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 Next
/ 1